Sunday, October 24, 2010

Wednesday: Smithsonian and Anniversary Dinner

We made our way into DC, Ate our sack lunch then we only did a Smithsonian. That doesn't sound like a lot, but we just about saw everything in this museum. Those are HUGE. I need a trip just to see museums!



I love Technology. We found, via an iPhone, a cute Italian place to eat by the Chinatown metro stop. Amazing! It was exactly what I wanted for our special anniversary dinner! Something new, yummy, and hip. When will Vapiano's come to Utah? check out: http://www.vapiano.com/

(Debbie has my pix of dinner place. When I get those pix from her-I will post one or two)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

isn't that the restruant that is on the movie That Thing You Do?

Debbie Burns said...

Hint hint... I get it! LOL. Sorry... I'll get those to you, I DOUBLE promise this time!