Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Will

I will catch up on this blog. As soon as I upload pictures & see ALL the good, bad, and stressful times, I will have LOTS to share!

Jimmy & I celebrated 10 years of marriage. We planned a trip back east to see DC & my grandma in North Carolina. Jimmy's bro lives out there, so lodging was FREE plus they knew how to get around. We took a day & drove to see my fraternal grandma in North Carolina. I love my grandma! Seeing the DC sights, and being WITHOUT kids was PERFECT! Family helped out a TON with the kids' and I loved the trip.

We had a water leak in our Woods Cross house and that took a while to fix. I need to post after pictures. ugg!

We moved to Bountiful. Jimmy's grandma owns a house on Main Street. She offered us to rent the place from her. Its a good move, HARD, but good. We've been living in Bountiful for a month now and its going good. Getting the Bountiful place ready to move into-not good. MONTHS of work to clean out the basement & finish it just to get us ready to move in. We like it here so far. Change is good, and I am adjusting. (i hate change)

Our Woods Cross house is not up for sell, but we intend on selling it. Hopefully it will be on the market soon.

The kids have started at a new school-Ashley in second grade, Sarah in morning kindergarten, and Charlie in preschool. I still tend kids, but have a really good schedule.

Soccer season for the girls just ended. Ashley got baptized. College football season is rolling along-GO UTES! Volleyball season for me-ahhh-i always need that chance to get out. Sophie toddles around the house.

We are surviving! Life is good.

Pix and more details of LIFE to come.

No comments: