Friday, June 6, 2008

So Long Digital Camera





I am sad to say good-bye to my digital camera! I might have to use 35mm film until a new one is purchased. Enclosed on this blog are the last pictures taken with my camera. I should write an obituary for it...hmmm....maybe..
Monday the sun was out here. My girls thought it was warm enough to pull out the little kid swimming pool. They put on their swimsuits, and I pulled the pool out and turned on the hose. I wanted to keep charlie happy, as he was trying to get over Crupe, so outside is a big hit for him. I took a few pictures, while the kids were playing. I then decided I could move some dirt in our yard. Went in the garage and got a little shovel, gloves, and a little bucket. When I exited the garage, I noticed my sarah carrying my digital camera away from the pool. I asked her what she was doing, and she told me charlie had my camera. Well, the Mr. Hell on Wheels, walked to the steps, got my camera and put it in the water. yelling followed....clean up, everyone inside the house and leave mom alone.
After numerous attemps to rescue my camera, it's lost! my memory card survived. I don't know about the batteries, but gone!! SAD! so, my blog might be picture-less for a while!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know what my sis will do now. How will she capture all those precious moments the kids will sure come up with now that her camera has been dunked. Time to save up for a water-resistant camera.

Kari said...

I am so sorry about your camera - what a bummer! How is your injury? I need to run!

Cassie said...

That is aweful! I hope that you get to have a new one soon!