Well, you noticed I changed my template! I figured out how...we'll see how long I keep it. Lots of Little Things that are happy!
Jimmy is going on a fishing trip to Alaska. He was invited to go on Thursday. He leaves Monday and returns early Sunday morning. He has a lousy flight back, sitting in an airport for a 5 hour layover. He will be going with his dad, whose company buys a lot from Jimmy's company. Wine and dine the customer! They should have fun. They went shopping at Cabellas to get a few things for the trip. I am sure we'll have a fish fry in the future. I don't know how to cook fish!! HELP! Check out the website: WWW.MAJESTICEXPEDITIONS.COM
Jimmy also started playing hockey at the South Davis Rec Center. The summer league started up, and he will have games on Friday nights. Jimmy is also playing poker at a friends house tonight and will have his first ride on the FrontRunner train to get home. We hope to see his grade posted soon from his previous class.
My nephew, McCaden, is over spending the night. The kids played outside while I mowed the front lawn tonight, and they enjoyed a late snack/dinner of popcorn.
Sarah, Charlie, Camden (McCadens brother), Ashley, and McCaden after feeding ducks in April.
2 comments:
I heard about Jimmy's trip, how fun! I know we thought we might be going too, glad we weren't taking it away from you guys though. I am glad that you aren't going either though, then we can have a Wii party! Come over anytime to play it. I have to figure out how to do it still!!
How fun for Jimmy! My husband has always wanted to go fishing there. It's too cold for me :)Cute picture of the kids!
Post a Comment