The girls are awake. We've been very busy with a few things beside the big, exciting posts. The kids and I have been busy with classes for Woods Cross City's Summer Recreation Program. 2 mornings a week I teach a singing class, while the girls are in a Stories and Craft Class. Then after that class the girls attend a Dance/Cheer class. 2 other mornings of the week, Ashley does a kids fitness class, while Sarah does a soccer class, and I push charlie in the stroller for a mom's fitness class. The classes are at the parks in Woods Cross. They are GREAT! It wears me and the kids out. While I teach the singing class, I had a neighbor watch charlie at the park, or he's been chillin by me. It is tiring, but great. It's a great program this year. Its under a new director, and its well worth the costs.
Always trying to keep the house clean....that's normal. I've been a little sick with allergies or a sinus problem. So getting caught up in the house! I play softball on a womens team. A game was last night. We lost again, but it is fun! Wednesday, I played Bunco with some ladies from WX Elem. It was fun to socialize and hear about what's going on at the school. It was a night without the kids!
I needed to view some pictures I had taken of the kids back in April. The photo place was out in Syracuse. So we went to kaysville. I asked my mom if she'd watch the kids while my dad and I went out there on his motorcycle. I had a GREAT time riding on his motorcycle with him. It was exciting! We had helments, and didn't go on the freeway! Whew! It was fun! a good daddy-daughter bonding time. I picked out some pictures and I'll pick them up later. Now my kids want to ride Papa's motorcycle next time we go up there. They'll get a ride around the block, and I'll have my dads camera out and ready!
We/or I am excited for the newest Disney Channel movie to be on TV tonight, Camp Rock. Jimmy has to work late for inventory today, so I hope to make it a fun night for the kids and I watching the movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment