Monday night we went swimming at the South Davis Recreation Center for "family night". We were meeting some friends there. We started out at the kid pool outside. Jimmy helped Charlie get comfortable in the water. Jimmy did really good! It was good dad/son time. When we went inside, both girls wanted to go down the indoor slide, the yellow slide! The girls went down the slide with their dad when we were at the rec center in march. I didn't have a chance to go down it, so I was excited to take the girls down. Ashley and I went down, and whewww......we got going fast! I made sure I didn't go that fast with sarah. I let both girls go under the water at the end, and they survived, and didn't get to upset or scared. The kids had fun. Jimmy and I enjoyed seeing some friends and catching up with them. After swimming, we went to McDonalds for ice cream. The kids again, had fun. Ran around, being silly.....They were exhausted! We got to bed late, and it made for a hard tuesday morning.
Of course, water-camera-and me...not a good combo! so no pictures, but it was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment