Monday, June 9, 2008

New slideshow

I added a slideshow from our camping at Anderson Cove over Memorial Day. Check it out-its at the bottom of the page.
Jimmy is in Alaska for the week. Talked to him while he was at the airport in Juno. We are surviving so far! Busy week! We have stuff in the morning for the citys recreation program. We signed up for a few classes. FUN. I am teaching the singing one.
Thought about going to the Mormon Miracle Pagent in Manti. My parents are going, and I thought I would take the kids and sleep in a tent! yes, I know how to sleep in a tent! They are taking their trailer, and it will be occupied by my sis-in-law Vickie and her kids (McCaden-my fav little nephew).
More updates later. We have a shuffle. Pretty cool to play with too! Thanks Jody for the songs!

3 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

The slide show is so cute! Love it!

benandchayfuller said...

I love that pageant! It has been a really long time since I have seen it though. Ben is really jealous Jimmy is fishing in Alaska :)

Marla B said...

Tuesday, Jimmy caught the largest halibut of the day. 60 inches and over 100 pounds. He said he could barely hold the fish up for a picture. I can't wait to see the picture! And he saw some whales. We don't get to chat too long. But he is having fun, and we are hanging in. I hope ben knows jimmy isn't much of a fisher/hunter type guy! so, the average guy getting a trip like this, wow, once in a life-time!