Tuesday, December 4, 2012

School Pictures

This year we ordered a digital copy of the kids' school pictures, so now I have the copyright, and I can have printed what I like and as much as I like. Here are the kids' school pictures.
 (I think this is perfect! beautiful Ashley!)

 (okay-She looks really little here. Yes, Sarah is small, but not really a good pose, but still a good smile & pretty girl)

(ahh! Take off your jacket please!! But a good picture-handsome boy!)

Who wants a picture?
Maybe I should have taken sophie in for her picture too.....oh well.

4 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

I think they all turned out super fabulous! I'll take pics! (You can email me and I'll print them here.)

Shraon!! said...

Great pics! Mine never turned out that good.

Haiku Amy said...

They all look really good to me. Cute kids.

Anonymous said...

I want to fuck her ass make her butthole wide