Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Utah Football Game



I am always happy when I get to go to a Utah Football Game with Jimmy! Finding a babysitter for 4 hours for 4 kids isn't always the easiest thing or cheapest. This home game in November versus UCLA was interesting. It was cold and snowy before the game, but during the game the snow stopped.

Look at the picture-the lines on the football field are being cleared. Why is that so fun to me? I don't know. Maybe it makes me feel tough like a NFL football fan. Why does Green Bay Packers or Chicago Bears come to mind? Oh yeah, they have THOSE games where it is COLD and SNOWY.



I think we had the advantage against these boys from California. Welcome to Utah.

Always happy to see a Utah victory!

1 comment:

Debbie Burns said...

I think it's awesome that you guys do this together! I'd be all for attending the Raven's games if we could afford the tickets! Just a fun night out in a place that is full of energy and fun. So cool that you have season tickets!