I attended my second Women's Football Clinic at the University of Utah. We got to see a few players from the offense, Mack, Johnson, Sampson, Brown, and a few more. We also heard from the offensive coordinator, and the team trainer. The team trainer talked about injuries, and treating them. They asked for some volunteers to put their feet in a cooler full of ice. I raised my hand, and was chosen to come on down. There were two other women up there. Whew, it was cold, and it took a good hour or more for my feet to warm up, but it felt good afterword. We had our feet in there for only 8 minutes. I tried to take a picture of my pink feet.
We also heard from Coach Whittingham, his wife, and the head lady that runs the football office, the team mom. The session is full of chances for questions and answers. Lots of good stuff!
These clinics have been great! I come home so excited with all the little bits of information I learn! It's fun! Oh, we got our T-shirt! I love T-shirts! I have one more clinic-can't wait. Well worth the money, and I'm recruiting more ladies to come with me next year!


1 comment:
You crazy U of U fan. :) It does sound like a lot of fun. I have never heard of a clinic like this. It is fun to read about.
Post a Comment