Monday, October 6, 2008

Retirement & Walking on Sunshine

I am proud to call myself a runner! I enjoy running, and am thankful for a sis in law to motivate me to start running for the Ogden Half Marathon, a husband that allows me to escape in the early mornings to run, and friends that keep me running, meeting me before the sun comes up to run! I am a better mother and enjoy the escape from life while I run. I have retired my running shoes, as they had over 400 miles on them. I was excited to purchase new running shoes, and hope to have many more memories with these ones. I have a few memories (trespassing, seeing deer, dogs, cats, friend tripping, races, piano at a yard sale) with my old shoes, but they are in the garbage. I didn't get a picture of those, but here are my new shoes! They feel good-they feel like walking on sunshine! My other shoes were wore out! Happy new shoe day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them's awesome shoes! 400 miles on the old ones ... Wow! I should get back into running again, I'm a little out of shape :(

Stacey said...

Yay! What a feet to wear out a pair of running shoes! Congratulations. I've been running a little myself lately and already look forward to knowing that I wore out a pair of shoes.

Amy said...

woop woop! Gotta Love new running shoes! I wish we lived closer, I know you could get me out of bed in the morning to join you, I've been on a little hiatus lately...