Okay, I've been tagged (a few days ago)by Brandy, Jimmy's cousin.
The Rules:
1. Link the person(s) who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them
My Quirks:
(I've been thinking hard about these)
1. I don't feel put together if I don't have ear rings in and my hair curled or straightened. Only exception is pony tail days. Even then I don't like scraggly ends.
2.I like to talk on the phone while doing dishes-unloading/loading the dish washer.
3. I like to iron. I don't mind it, but I only iron when I need to-I'll pull it out of the closet and iron it and wear it. I have ironed my kids clothes, and yes, of course, my hubby's.
4. I find my fingers moving to music as if they were playing notes on an instrument-not for all songs I hear, mainly songs I have or can see the sheet music on, or songs I used to play (from my band days).
5. While my garage is full of other junk, my surburban is parked outside. I have to make sure the vehicle is locked before I go to bed at night. I'll get out of bed to make sure its locked.
6. I love checking the mail! I try not to race out the second the mail man goes past, but I love getting the mail! I'll let my kids get the mail, but I have to be there so I don't miss anything!
Who(m?) to tag.....My two debbie's-burns & jorgensen, trisha, cassie, sadie, my two amy's-lund and miller, oh, and yes, crystal....and anyone else that can think of their fav quirks they would love to share with the blog world or anyone else that checks my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment