I got heard of a Womens Football Clinic at the U. I wanted to do it, and recruited a neighbor to come with me. My first class was Wednesday. LOVED IT!
We met in the Smith Athletic Center. We were introduced to the complete coaching staff, toured the weight room, and locker room. Here are a few pictures from the event. We had a slide show explaing positions, and how the Defense and Offense line up. I loved seeing all the goals posted, the team spirit and pride displayed everywhere, and on everything. I have two more clinics the weeks of home football saturday games. I love it! Coach Whittingham also came in and talked to us. He reviewed some tape from the Michigan game, explained some things, and even took questions from the ladies. There were about 60+ women there, all ages. It was great~Can't wait for the next one! GO UTES! Game day tomorrow! GO UTES!


5 comments:
Because you sound like a football fan, check out my new book called "Game-Day Goddess: Learning Football's Lingo." It's available from Amazon.com and Barnes & Noble.com. For a painless way to learn about football, this is the amusing, informative book for you!
Suzy Beamer Bohnert, author, "Game-Day Goddess: Learning Football's Lingo" and "Binkie Learns to Fly"
That is awesome! Ben wants me to go to the one at University of Florida. That's his team :)
So did you catch the BYU vs UCLA game score!!! :>)
Marla I love that you are into so many different things. You are definately well rounded. Well my mom was sad about the jeep but my step dad has been car shopping for her. They almost bought a car before flying to DC. So I guess in a weird way it will work out okay.
Marla!?! How did you hear about this?? I seriously would love to do it next time it comes up ~ give me a call ;-)
Go Utes!!!
Post a Comment