So here is sophie-all cute with her little stitches in.


After a week & a half, the stitches needed to come out! Here we go to the Doc!

Lesson learned last time. Let's strap Sophie down!

Yeah-she didn't like it.

But it was less stress-ful & went quicker!
Stitches OUT.
Snip-Snip-Pull.


wicked scar!
2 comments:
Brave girl! I know exactly how she feels... though mine was a finger and not my head. Way to go, Sophie!
Hey Maria! So sorry about your poor kid's stitches! Your nephew's name sounds really familiar, but I'm not 100% sure if he's serving in our ward or not. My husband is actually the ward mission leader, so I'll ask him. I signed up to have the missionaries over for dinner at the end of this month, so I'll ask them about Elder Dupape if he's not one of them coming over. It's nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Can I ask how you found it?
Post a Comment