Saturday, January 9, 2010

Grandpa, Do you need any help?

My dad is SO nice to me! He came to my house every day for about a week and helped finish a few projects. I have BASEBOARDS! That is not exciting to many, but a pergo floor was put in about {cough-too many, less than 5} years ago. The baseboards and trim did not get put back up. NOW THEY ARE UP! Yipee! It all looks so nice and I LOVE not having to vacuum dirt, and junk from the cracks between the pergo & walls. Charlie and Sarah were good helpers. Charlie loves the tape measure! He looks like a good supervisor here.
Grandpa needed a rest & so did Sophie.
I love my daddy!






4 comments:

Andrea said...

Has that wall always been green it looks great. Aren't dads the best!

Debbie Burns said...

I think he gets his supervisor powers from the Burns side of the family. Congrats on the baseboards!

alli said...

Those are great photos! I especially love the last one. That's what grandpas do best!

Jody said...

I love how the kids like to help. The baseboards look great.