Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pictures of Sophie & Pregnant me....

Someone (my cousins' wifes' sister-are you confused....) is starting to get into photography, and needed a newborn to practice taking some shots of. Sophie had her first photo shoot, and some of the pictures are posted on her blog....so check it out. I LOVE the ones up there so far.

http://leahmillerphotography.blogspot.com/

I also was a maternity 'model' for another friend, who wanted to add pictures of a pregnant woman to her photo collection-spread. So check out her blog for some really cute maternity pictures of me + the family.

http://cg-photography.blogspot.com/search/label/Maternity

I like to have my picture taken for free but also to help out nice people that do a good job at it!
Thanks Leah & Cassie!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

she did a great job on sophie what a cutie

Natalie said...

Sophie is adorable!! Those shots just melt your heart.