Little Sophie Norrine is here! More details to come, but here is a start. Born at 2:43 pm 8 lbs. 4 oz. She looks pretty bad here. Labor isn't easy-for her or me! I'll get a cuter picture posted of her soon.
Hey, you look much better than I do after having a baby. The barrette is even still in your hair :) She's so cute. I can't wait to see more pics of her. (Check your email- maybe I can help you out with that??) Congrats! I'm sorry things were rough on both of you, but happy she's here and that everything is going well.
6 comments:
Ahhh! she's so cute! congrats!
Both of you look great! And I suspect your glad not to be pregnant...I always was- he he. Congratulations Momma and Sophie!
Hey, you look much better than I do after having a baby. The barrette is even still in your hair :) She's so cute. I can't wait to see more pics of her. (Check your email- maybe I can help you out with that??) Congrats! I'm sorry things were rough on both of you, but happy she's here and that everything is going well.
Congrats Girl!!!
How are the big siblings???
Let me know if You need any assistance!!!
still so cute! Congratulations!
WoW! Congrats. . .I didn't know so many family members were bloggers. COOL!
Post a Comment