The Finish Line is in sight....
I can make it.....
The end is coming....
We set a date!
I am having this baby girl on Monday, June 29th! (unless she decides to come earlier) Monday I will be induced! Things have been looking good at the doctor appointments. This little lady is passing the tests, and I will have her Monday morning! Hope all goes well!
5 comments:
Good luck with everything!
The last push! Oh, I am very excited for you and hope like Heather that everything goes smooth! Can't wait for pictures..
OH MY WORD that is in 5 days! Yikes! yes! I can't wait to see her!
P.S. I am 90 percent done with your pictures. If the kids let me have the afternoon, aka Peyton takes a good nap and Audriana does I will get them done today! If not tomorrow at the latest I will be uploading! Yay!
WAHOO! love the belly shot!
Ahhh! I didn't read this until Tuesday. You have a new baby. Wow. How did everything go? How are you? Wow. Good job!! Maybe we can meet her when we are in Utah in August?
Post a Comment