This week, everyone, except Jimmy got a hair cut. I had my cut and colored. I had about 2-3 inches chopped off. I shaved Charlie's head. I cut it a little shorter than planned! It will grow out. The girls got their hair trimmed by Jimmy's mom. She does a fine job, and has more patience than I do. I just LOVE Sarah's hair cut. The girls each had 3 inches cut off. It was needed! (I need to get a better picture of Ashley's new cut up. It was pulled back in a pony tail.)
Marla! Love the new cut on you! Your kiddo's cuts look good too! We will need to get together soon. We just had our Tailgating party today for planning the upcoming U of U game tailgating menus. I hope to see you up at those games!
2 comments:
Your hair is fabulous! Friday was a blast, thanks for the good idea!
Marla! Love the new cut on you! Your kiddo's cuts look good too! We will need to get together soon. We just had our Tailgating party today for planning the upcoming U of U game tailgating menus. I hope to see you up at those games!
Post a Comment