Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This is probably what I need

By december 26th, I will have been actively running a year. hmmm---I will have to add up my miles this year. That could be fun.
I have completed a half marathon, 10K, non-racing 5K (with the kids), a sprint triathlon, and two relay races. I have enjoyed my running journey this year.
I found this website & it looks fun so---SIGN ME UP--
http://www.runtothefinish.com/2011/10/holiday-bootie-buster-challenge-2011.html

Any friends want to do it with me? The chances of winning something, yeah right, but its fun to see numbers add up (as long as those numbers are not increasing on the scale!)

btw-I don't get on the scale much, but from mid-august to mid-october, I lost 4 pounds. again-i don't get on the scale much, but it was nice to see some change. too bad i haven't changed much in my diet...oh well.

HOLIDAY BOOTIE BUSTER CHALLENGE here I come! NOVEMBER 19th

No comments: