Wednesday, August 31, 2011

July 4th Parade



On July 4th, we joined my parents in Kaysville for the parade there. Kids 1-3 went with Jimmy's parents on a day trip to Camp Piuta in the Uinta mountains. So we enjoyed having Sophie only with us.
(GOOD THING-cause this parade was NOT that fun.....That is coming from my mouth-a person that LOVES parades, but look at the people ALL around in the pictures. People who had spots at the street were STANDING up the whole time and moving further and further into the street. Crowd control was a joke! It was ridiculous and not safe! We were sitting far back & up on a hill, and only saw part of the parade. Really disappointing!) LOOK at that view behind Sophie-really! What fun is a parade that looks like this??






After the parade.



My cute cousin Charlotte & I. She is a senior at Davis High and in the BAND-TOTALLY LOVE THIS GIRL!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I am anti kaysville parade it just too long and pointless. I agree with crowd control. I don't blame the city I blame the parents who don't do anything about the kids being half way in the street, most of them are out there as well.