Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Saved

This is blog post 202. sweet.
SAVED---We got a labtop for Jimmy to use for school-so about 3-4 years ago. The end of December it quit. I thought the power supply had issues.
Today I took it to a local computer place, Starwest Computers on Redwood Road in Woods Cross. The motherboard was probably fried. (ha-not what I thought) So I was able to get my files, pictures, EVERYTHING from the hard drive and moved to an external hard drive.
SAVED
Tax information is there. I am excited the info is saved. I am happy.

BTW-I am up to running 6 miles. I am running in the Canyonlands Half Marathon in Moab in March. I am happy to be back into running and exercising! There has been some inch loss, but I refuse to get on the scale and look for weight loss-I will know when it happens. I will know when I am where I want to be.
January miles: 49.55
Oh yeah-there is a love/hate relationship with the treadmill now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you. I miss running so much - we've done a lot of swimming though, and that makes me happy too.

Andrea said...

I got on the scale at the docs office it was not a happy moment for me. I weight more than when i was nine months preg! Please don't tell me you are running on the treadmill for 6 miles I can't even stand 3. I will run in the bad air instead of the treadmill.