The Rivalry Game- Utah vs. the Team Down South
I can't miss this game! (Okay-two years ago we did but not again). The big Utah/BYU football game came on a COLD November afternoon. Babysitters lined up, kids dropped off ---->and off we go. How many layers of clothing needed-more than what I had on! Kickoff temperature: below freezing (I think) with a nice breeze. COLD. COLD. COLD. Watching the game on TV does no justice for how cold it was.
I didn't bring my camera, so the cell phone pix will have to do. My brother Jay was working the game for KSL. It was fun to see him before the game. He is cheering on his Weber State Wildcats.

Utah had lousy offence and good defence and 1 amazing special teams play to win the game for Utah. Okay-sure there were a few bad calls on BOTH sides of the ball. That's why we love college football eh? Here is a little pre-kick-off smack talking.
Finally a moment worth taking a picture of--->Happiness at the end of the game! Utah won! It was a COLD game. I could not feel my toes. I had two blankets around me. Hat, hoodie, coat, jacket, long johns. But it was all worth it when Utah blocked the BYU field goal as time expired on the clock.
Fans rush the field. (no-we don't rush the field)
Thanks Carl for getting us tickets again. We love you man!!

We are still celebrating this victory!! GO UTES.
Finally a moment worth taking a picture of--->Happiness at the end of the game! Utah won! It was a COLD game. I could not feel my toes. I had two blankets around me. Hat, hoodie, coat, jacket, long johns. But it was all worth it when Utah blocked the BYU field goal as time expired on the clock.
Fans rush the field. (no-we don't rush the field)
Thanks Carl for getting us tickets again. We love you man!!
We are still celebrating this victory!! GO UTES.
1 comment:
haha, that's funny you post about it, of course I knew you would. And you guys weren't the fans I was talking about on Phil's status. I love you guys :)!
Post a Comment