Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It all began with this.....

Okay-gross picture! We found a water leak in our kitchen. It had been leaking for a LLLLOOOONNNGGG time. We noticed the floor had buckled a little, and a smell of mildew when I randthe dishwasher-so after pulling out the dishwasher & some floor we discovered this:YUCK. So with the mold & not knowing the extent of the damage-we called our homeowners insurance. Insurance will pay to repair damage but not the part that caused the damage. So its been about a month now, the house is not back to normal, but things are coming together. More pix to come.
This is my excuse in life....NO KITCHEN!
(PS-I leave Friday for an anniversary trip back east with my man!)

2 comments:

Debbie Burns said...

Okay. First... ewwww! That mold looks disgusting! Glad no one got sick in the making of the mold. Second, YAY!!!! Yay for insurance, but more for your trip back east! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Van Tassell said...

Where "back East" are you coming near us?