I am finally here to update the blog......(Jimmy's at hockey and the house is quiet-not clean-and I am blogging.)
Our journey began very early! Two cars were going with 5 adults and 5 kids. We all finally hit the road @ 4:45 am. We started with the two boys Charlie & cousin Cooper and Soph. The older girls started in Grandma's car. We made great time. We stopped for breakfast, a few potty breaks, a long lunch break, switched kids around & arrived safely in Newport Beach, California.
After being in the car so long, and while the guys unpacked and got things into our rooms, I took the kids to go PLAY. Here are some pix from the park, putting green, and sandbox on the Marriott Newport Villa's property.

Day 1 Disneyland

Day 2 Disneyland/California Adventure

Day 3 Villa activities & Disneyland
Tie-dying T-Shirts & Feeding Koi Fish
THEN----> (our day 4)
Ashley had year-end testing and her class opera the week we planned this family vacation. We decided it was important enough for her to come home for those important school events, so Ashley, Sophie, and I flew home early. It was our own adventure together. It was Sophie's first time flying, Ashley got sick on the plane, and we went to some new airports.
2 comments:
What an adventure! Fun stuff! Hope the opera and testing went well! :)
Looks like a blast. Wish we had been able to go with you guys. I miss you SO much!
Post a Comment