Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sarah's Birthday Party

Sarah turned 5 years old the beginning of March. My kids get a birthday party with friends starting at age 5 and then on the odd years. Sarah is such a nice girl & has so many friends. I didn't want to leave anyone out & Sarah & I invited just about everyone!

PlayDoh was the king of the party! Here is the collage from the party!
22 kids (including Sarah & Ashley)

It was crazy but fun. No one cried, got lost, or had an accident. My mom was there to help, and oh, it was a huge help to have her there!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

oh goodness time flys so fast. What a brave person to have a party I don't even like family over i think it's cause my house is small and i don't like to clean up either!

Laura said...

What a great idea not to start the madness until they're five! :) You're such a good mom! Happy Birthday!