I am happy to report Jimmy earned a B out of his Macroeconomics class. Whew. We are both happy with that! Next class starts May 18th.
Ahh, Ashley has been off-track since May 4th. Woods Cross Elem is on a year-round school schedule. There are soo many students attending Woods Cross that not all of them can be in class at the same time. 3/4 of the school is there at a time, so 1/4 is always off at home or off track. It is our turn to be off track, and AHH! I want to scream daily! Both Ashley & I are out of our element being home all day together! She is driving me crazy and I am sure I am the meanest mom ever. She gets soo bored, and I get nothing done around the house, so I am grumpy too. Poor charlie has not had regular nap in the afternoon so he crashes around 6 or 7 pm. We are surviving, and only have a few more days! Next year we will attend Woods Cross, and because a new school is opening up, Woods Cross will not have to be year round, we will be "traditional". Normal school year.
Baby is growing and I am starting to slow down, or maybe its back to the Ashley thing-being off track..... but we are doing good. Life is busy but good.
2 comments:
Congrats on the B. Mircoeconomics is the worst! And hang in there. Though you may think you are the meanest mom ever I think you are doing a rockin awesome job! And the girls asked about you and the baby at softball tonight. We missed you!
Yeah, I'm with you on the whole year round school thing. It can be hard to take vacations and go do something fun, especially when you are already worn out from being pregnant. I can share some mean mom stories with you if it will make you feel any better :) Or at least make you laugh. Hang in there!
Post a Comment