Gender-It would be easier for the rooms if this was a boy. two boys in one room....two girls in the other, but we will take whatever. I might want to wait to find out....we will see. that appointment is on the 11th of feb-just around the corner. I'll see what jimmy thinks about waiting.....hmm! thanks!!
9 comments:
Congrats!! Do you know if it's a boy or girl? I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations! We will get to experience 4 kids together! That is so exciting!!! Are you guys hoping for a boy or a girl?
so I was just thinking I need to do maternity shoots for my portfolio, want to me my model?!
Gender-It would be easier for the rooms if this was a boy. two boys in one room....two girls in the other, but we will take whatever. I might want to wait to find out....we will see. that appointment is on the 11th of feb-just around the corner. I'll see what jimmy thinks about waiting.....hmm! thanks!!
Congrats!
From Amers and Amos..she says hi.
Marla?!? Congrats! Sneeky, Sneeky...Oh that's great news, I am so happy for you and your family. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a little brother!
So exciting! Congratulations!
so update you blog girlie.... what have you been up to? hope all is well, and hope to see some info soon!!!!!
ly B
Congrats!!! That's so exciting!
Post a Comment