Not much going on here at the Burns' home. We are slowly getting ready for Christmas. Still some shopping to do. Jimmy changed jobs last month. He is happier where he is at, and is keeping busy. Jimmy also completed his first online class. It was hard adjusting to the work load associated with that class. I spent LOTS of time doing homework!! OH! It finished last Saturday, and WE got a B out of the class. WHEW!
Ashley is excited to have her first loose tooth. I did not think the tooth was loose until I felt it that night and it was really loose! I thought all day she was faking that her tooth hurt. So she keeps playing with it, and maybe the tooth fairy and Santa might make appearances the same week at our house.
A cousin of mine got married this week. The bride was so kind to give Ashley her bouquet. Ashley wondered if a flower was going to be thrown, and it wasn't. So Ashley wanted to hold the bouquet, and the reception was almost over, and the bride asked if Ashley wanted it. WOW. That was VERY nice of her! She is my favorite cousin-in-law! VERY nice, plus a beautiful bride. Great dress.
Jimmy & I went to see the Twilight movie over the weekend. It was nice having a date with my husband, and enjoying a movie next to him. I liked the movie. I like almost any romance movie. We also had his company party last Friday. Nice time, and the babysitter that came over ROCKED.
So, not much going on.....but life is good.
1 comment:
The same old going on here marla. No loose tooth though, Char will be jealous. Where is Jimmy working now? Are you going to school too?
Post a Comment