Thursday night was a thrilling Utah victory against Texas Christain University. Utah won the game with a winning drive with the under 3 minutes of the game! Oh! My head hurt from screaming soo much! Whew! A victory! I've loved the football games with my hubby this year! Its our date, and its great! (ha that rhymes!)
I am luvin the #7 BCS ranked UTES! Here are a few pix from the game!! Beautiful cold football weather, but we bundeled up! Oh, the second best thing of the night (Utah's victory was the first) was the line for the MENS restroom. It was SOO LONG during half time! I've never seen so many men waiting to use the restroom! I couldn't tell what line was for the concessions and what line was for the MENS restroom! Ladies! That made me happy! *Oh there was NO line for the womens restroom at that time!
No smiles before the game! My husband just loves pictures!
I love the band!
Final score
No, we didn't storm the field! (not this time!)
Ahh! I get a smile! My husband is ready to smile after that stunning win!
2 comments:
Oh, I was soooo happy the Utes pulled this one off. I was getting very nervous for a time. I think we owe a big thanks to TCU's kicker. LOL
ya you got lucky with this game.... it was close Drew was rootin against you!!! hey we'll be up for Christmas and on our way up to Idaho we wanted to stop in and see everyone. we will be coming through probably the 23rd maybe 24th. i'll let Connie know tto, it'll be lots of fun. Take care and let me know your plans for that time.
Post a Comment