I have spent too much time on the computer, but I probably won't be able to get on before we go out of town. It is only Tuesday and it has been soo busy! We leave tomorrow night to go camping in the Fish Lake National Forest. It should be a 2-3 hr drive down to central/southern Utah. I don't know how to get there. I remember it is under I-70. We've been busy trying to pack up the trailer. This is a new trailer for us and it will be its maiden trip! Wish us and the truck and trailer luck!! The kids should have fun. Camping will be with Jimmy's parents, and some of his moms family, like her parents, and a sibling or two of her, and maybe some cousins of Jimmy's will be there. Jimmy has 1 nephew and 2 nieces from Washington that are here for the month, and they will be camping with us too. Should be fun, and we will return on Sunday night.
More later! I should get packing!
No comments:
Post a Comment